7.26.2005

The Semi-Official List of Places Steve and I Want to Visit

Disclaimers: It doesn't count if it's an airport or if one of us has been there before. The list can be added to. There is no order of importance.

Canada, France, Japan, Brazil, Venezuela, China, India, Morocco, Botswana, Cambodia, Turkey, Mexico, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Italy, Spain, Portugal, British Isles, Egypt, Israel, Belgium, Maritius, Tonga, Samoa, New Zealand, Australia, Czech Republic, Thailand, Russia, Antarctica...and all 5o states.

Are there any must-see places we've forgotten? Probably...

The MARB was inspected today...hope we passed with flying colors! Although, I'm sure there are things we've failed to do for several weeks and I'm also quite sure it was painfully obvious to the inspector. Sigh. Sometimes it's hard to have the presence of mind required at 5am to get everything done the right way. We try our best, though.

Happy Be-lated Pioneer Day!!!

No comments: