7.11.2005
Little Brothers Are the Best!
I'm sure that older brothers are great, too. I just don't have one. So, little brothers are the best. At least mine is. He's currently serving in the Japan Sendai mission. Only 5 or 6 months until he comes home! Man, his Japanese has really improved! I'm jealous...mine has gone down the hill and then some. Too bad. Maybe I'll be more motivated to work on it after I finish watching the videos he sent. Anyway, back to little brothers being the best. He's the only boy in the family and sandwiched between myself and Katelyn. He's a great kid despite having been tortured for 18 years by two sisters. :) It's difficult to dislike my brother. He tends to be blunt, but rarely offends anyone for too long. Such a talent! Every week he e-mails his thoughts on life, the mission, his companion, our family, the gospel, and then nearly always gives us a lecture/talking to. This week he's big on being prepared to teach the gospel. He has Katelyn and I reading Preach My Gospel and reporting to him. I must admit, sometimes I ignore his little lectures, but this time I think I'll give it a shot. He is rather convincing and incredibly sincere. It's no wonder he manages to find people to listen to he and his companion. It's hard to ignore his simple, yet very detailed, testimony of the Atonement. I envy the girl that steals his heart. Garrett's great! Excuse me...Elder Schwanke is great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds cool about ol' Garrett. Send him a hey from ol' disc on jon. That is interesting that he makes you guys do homework, it's pretty funny.
If you come to my birthday party this weekend...you can say hello on the tape...I'm sure he'd love to hear from Disc On Jon. :)
Post a Comment