I suppose if I were really that independent I wouldn't fill these things out merely because someone asks me to. Oh well. It was amusing for a bit!
A- Age you got your first kiss: 11…does kissing your fishing buddy on a camping trip behind a rock count? If not, 19...Freshman year...enough said.
B - Band listening to right now: Good Charlotte
C - Crush: Superman!
D- Dad's name: Jeffery Gray
E - Easiest person [people] to talk to: Superman, Hayley, Thirdmango…boys in general are easier to talk to than girls
F - Favorite band at the moment: Straylight Run
G - Gummy bears: I prefer the worms…with Goldfish
H - Hometown: Medford, Oregon
I - Instruments: piano…I played the violin during elementary school
J- Juice: raspberry lemonade
K - Kids: What exactly is the question? I don’t have any children, yet. I want children someday. I think it would be a blast to have lots of little boys.
L - Longest car ride ever: Medford to Provo…11 hours. Although, I took a train from Portland, Oregon to Fargo, North Dakota…about 36 hours.
M - Mom's name: Meghan Ann
N - Nicknames: My parents call me “Sara-Poodle”, sometimes Superman calls me “Wonderwoman”, Hayley calls me “Jellybean” or “Gaffer”, in high school my friends called me “DB”.
O - One wish: To see fireflies…only one more month!
P - Phobia[s]: Being picked up.
Q - Quote: “As well as fleeing from misfortune one must shy away from good fortune.” –Johan Huizinga
R - Reason to smile: Dancing and Superman…or dancing with Superman…
S - Song you sang last: Mamma Mia!
T - Time you woke up [today]: 9:06am…much better than the usual 4:35am
U - Unknown fact about me: I worked in a living history center/home as a piano student from 1910 for 5 summers.
V - Vegetable you hate: I used to hate radishes, but now I hate mushrooms.
W - Worst habit(s): Going to bed with my contacts in.
X - X-rays you've had: Left tibia, teeth.
Y - Yummy food: Sushi, sashimi, takoyaki, socca, pisaladiere
Z - Zodiac sign: Cancer
2 comments:
Picking up a phobia as in getting picked up for a date or getting picked up off the ground? Just good info to know so as not to do it.
Being picked up off the ground...yikes! I need a good deal of warning first. And I have to trust you.
Post a Comment