7.14.2005

Just for you!

My 20 People and Their Random Facts...

1. Steve
2. Jon
3. Kayela
4. Katelyn
5. Garrett
6. Kim
7. Masha
8. Scott
9. Sarah K.
10. Diane
11. Sara R.
12. Bronson
13. O.J.
14. Robert
15. Kyle
16. Lisa
17. Sarah from upstairs
18. Eric the Red
19. Freda
20. Rob (the dinosaur)
Who is #8 going out with?: No one at the moment…at least that's what I’ve been told.
Is #9 a boy or a girl?: Girl
Would #11 and #2 make a good couple? Probably not. They’d drive each other nuts! French is her native language…English is his. Enough said.
How about #18 and #4?: Considering he’s married and she is my 17 year old sister…no. Although, he did take her to a BYU dance when she visited last year…before he met Susan, of course.
What grade is #17 in?: A junior at BYU.
When was the last time you talked to #12?: Last Saturday at our ice cream/dance party.
What is #6's favorite band?: Rascal Flatts?
Does #1 have any siblings?: He has one older brother, three younger brothers, and a little sister.
Would you ever date #3?: She’s a girl! And my roommate/best friend! And a missionary! Would you ever date #5?: He’s my little brother! And a missionary! I would, however, date someone a lot like him. Oh wait. I am!
Is #16 single?: She just got engaged to Matt and they will be married next June after he’s finished with basic training.
What's #15's last name?: Christensen
What's #10's fantasy?: To marry O.J. in Florida next month!
Would #14 and #19 make a good couple?: Actually…yes! Weird. I guess I’ll have to introduce them!
What school does #20 go to?: BYU
And #1: BYU
Tell me a random fact about #11: She’s from a French speaking island southeast of Madagascar (Mauritius).
And #3: She once thought I died in my sleep because I slept in past 9am. She didn’t panic, just poked me to see if I was cold.

Anything else you'd like to know?

2 comments:

Thirdmango said...

Ha ha! That's great that kayela poked you to see if you were dead. That makes me laugh.

Unknown said...

Hey! I made your 20 ppl, and didn't even know it til more than 3 years later!!! :) ps: i was only a sophmore...oh well. :)