Not much of a celebration...mostly just work and classes. I suppose I could create some sort of blue-white-red dinner tonight. You can't be a French major and not at least attempt to celebrate the 14th of July! I'm sure I'd get more planning done if I weren't so tired and distracted! I was so excited at the beginning of the week...and now it's nearing the end and I haven't slept enough to think straight. That makes classes quite a challenge...especially evening classes. Oh well. Tomorrow is Friday and I have the whole day off after work. Maybe I'll celebrate tomorrow between naps and laundry. Although, we're having that triple birthday party Saturday night. Maybe we could just add Bastille Day to that...somehow it doesn't seem ethical. Besides, who can resist extra parties? Last weekend our ice cream party turned into a French department party. So, we could just claim it was an early celebration...
Hello to my friends in France: Jean-Claude, Beatrice, Aurore, Florine, Violaine (even though she's currently staying with my family in Oregon)
And to all my French department friends: Sara, Diane, Sarah, Sarah, Bronson, Katie, Becki, In other news...tonight we get our MFHD 355 tests back. Ugh. Not looking forward to that. I'm sure to be ashamed and humiliated. C'est la vie!
2 comments:
Ooh, maybe I should come over for some red white and blue dinner. Heh Heh Heh.
If I were celebrating something US related, it might be red/white/blue...so there will be no red/white/blue dinner...just the blue/white/red. Sorry! :)
Post a Comment