9.28.2007

Today

...I baked an apple pie for the new member dinner tonight. I let Christopher have a bath in the middle of the afternoon (mostly because he was covered in Turkey Rice Dinner). I read a good deal of "Drowned Wednesday". (Becca, I am trying my best to get through this one. For some reason it's just harder to read than the first two.) I slept in until 7:45am. I received an e-mail from Memory Makers Magazine asking for permission to use one of my layouts on their online idea gallery feature page. (I will be sending them my supply list tonight and will be sure to let you know when my page is featured.) I videoed Christopher's discovery that the train whistle makes noise when you put your whole mouth over it and hyperventilate. (Very funny to watch!)

It's been a busy and fun day...and it's not over yet! Hope your weekend is fabulous. Also, failed to wish little Lindsay a Happy Birthday yesterday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's not quite as good as the first two. But I liked the rest enough to finish them.

Thanks for the Happy Birthday! I will pass it along to Lindsay.