9.21.2007

San Antonio

In just a few weeks I'll be on a plane to San Antonio to be officially trained in the Fiskars way. I can't believe how lucky I was/am to be chosen as one of the first 50 Fiskateers to be trained! Wow. Still in shock...it was a bit unnerving to get an e-mail from May (Fiskateer Ambassador) asking for my phone number so she could call me about something "big". HUGE! I'm thrilled to be a part of this first Fiskateer Round Up!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As in scissors? Scrapbooking? I feel so ignorant.

Sara said...

Don't feel ignorant! :) Yes, Fiskars is a scissors company...but they also make some fun tools for scrapbooking and paper art in general: punches (shapes and edges), paper trimmers, a very cool handheld tool for cutting shapes free hand or from a template (and said templates), etc. They are also the parent company for two lines of scrapbooking papers/products: Heidi Grace and Cloud 9.

Sarah Rice said...

So THIS is your big news! I was wondering (musta missed it at tally)

Congrats girl! That is amazing. I hope you have a blast :)

Anonymous said...

wow! sara, i had no idea you were such a scrapbooker -- congratulations! I'm excited to hear all about the trip. Hope you enjoy your time in San Anton' (that's what the locals call it (wink!)