9.04.2007

Ground Hogs



We've been seeing a lot more lately. Katelyn, I finally got a photo last week. Just a minute or so ago we heard a scratching at the back patio...turned out it was a ground hog scratching on the screen door! They are really odd animals...who knew their tails were long...I certainly grew up thinking they had short tails like a rabbit. Guess not.

*Two days until Grandma comes!!! We're excited. Christopher has so many new "tricks" to share! In the last day or so he's decided it's okay to stand anywhere (not just his crib) as long as there's something to hold on to. This includes my leg/pants while I'm doing dishes. And he's extremely interested in the stairs...

**Got my latest "secret" project mostly finished...although it's not due for another month. Think Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird. It looks like a squirrel!

Sara said...

They do look a little like squirrels...but they're MUCH bigger...at least 3 times the size of a squirrel. :)