9.17.2007

Not Just Another Monday


Today Mom left. Christopher and I drove her to the train station and waited for the Wolverine (to Chicago) to come in. I was looking forward to seeing his reaction to the noisy arrival, but he barely blinked! And I'm fairly certain he didn't really know we would be leaving Grandma there...he seemed a bit bored hanging out with just Mom this afternoon. Thank heavens Steve was able to make it home before 6pm! He's currently screaming in his crib...but we KNOW he's exhausted. Sigh. I'll be glad when these rediculous teeth actually show up!

Today I am grateful for the library, Christopher's smile, silly little conductor's caps from the Target dollar section, Steve's flexible lab schedule, and leftovers! Also for friends that call at 4:30pm and suggest we join them at the dairy for ice cream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara, I am so happy you peek in on my blog every now and again! Come as often as you like and please leave comments -- I love hearing from my friends. I hope you had a nice visit with your mom--moms in town=big treat! moms leaving=so sad! Where are you? What are you up to? I'd love to hear from you. e.mail me talktoemilyanneATgmailDOTcom
Hope you're all well.