I am in need of new music. The radio just doesn't do it for me anymore. And my CD collection is somewhat French inspired. Which really just means I listen to things other people don't understand or find satisfying. Although, it's good for studying French homework. If anyone thinks of something I may enjoy...please let me know! It really is an emergency!
6 comments:
I have that same problem. The radio holds nothing new and rarely anything old that I haven't heard in a while. Then, there's my CD collection which is getting really old. I think it'd help if I listened to music less, but that's not gonna happen
Naturally...why leave out the music completely? I'm sure we'll all survive.
Death Cab for Cutie, Eisley, the Shins, Fountains of Wayne, Mae. . . but this is all my style of music.
What French artists do you listen to? I have a few, but they were all suggestions from a middle-aged French professor.
Which middle-aged French professor...? I listen mostly to Helene Segara, Manau, Vanessa Paradis, Celine Dion's newest album (embarrassing...), Lorie (again, embarrassing), Frederic Lerner, MC Solaar, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Pascal Obispo...
And I LOVE Death Cab!!!
Do remember that you also listen to Ben Folds. Oh dear, you do realize that I own about 500 cds, and I have a new computer which allows me to burn cds, so if you want anything I'm sure I can accomadate, and I'm always finding new things, so it's surely going to be eclectic. Just let me know if you want anything specific, and if not I can just make you a bunch of mixes of stuff I hadn't yet done. Plus I'm about to make my "Favorite Songs of 2005 cd" so that could do you well as well.
That "Favorite Songs of 2005" might indeed interest me...maybe I'll swing by sometime...
Post a Comment