11.02.2005

Housing

I need to sell my Winter semester contract...guess that really is the hardest part of getting married. Every time I find someone that might want it, they decide not to move or that they'd rather live on campus. Come on, I live on 5oo N...that's terribly close to campus. Really. It takes 7-8 minutes to get to the JSB, MARB, or WIDB. And 10 minutes or so to get to the Wilk. There are two bedrooms, two bathrooms, three great roommates, a working dishwasher, good management, social ward, wonderful bishop, etc. There's got to be someone out there that has yet to find a place to live this Winter. Well, a girl anyway. I've enjoyed living here, but don't mind leaving...with Superman, of course. Hope this thing sells soon...

3 comments:

Thirdmango said...

Isn't your apartment complex usually considered gold among most BYU students? I'd think it would have sold by now.

Sara said...

That's what I thought!

Elisabeth said...

Can you e-mail me more details about it? I already have a winter contract, but lots of study abroad people here in London still need winter contracts, and said they might be interested