11.10.2005

TV5

Definitely the only news worth watching right now...TV5 does a great job of making the news available via the internet. And for the most part it's understandable. (i.e. the audio is clear)
Although, the best option may be to completely ignore the news and pretend nothing violent ever happens...anywhere. Unlikely? I thought so. Best of luck sorting out your opinions.

5 comments:

Cicada said...

TV5 also has the best online French-English dictionary I've been able to find. Comes in handy.

You commented on my blog today. Do I know you? I'm also finishing up a major in French April semester.

Sara said...

Hmm...maybe? I honestly don't know who you are...but I'm finished with my French major in December, but will be around until April. Which classes are you taking semester? And what did you take last semester? That could help...

Cicada said...

I'm in 431 this semester and I took 451 last winter semester... actually I looked at your picture in the potato sack and I'm not sure I know you. Oh well.

Sara said...

Yeah...I'm taking the new version of 451 this semester with Olivier and 456 with Mme. Thompson. I took 341, 362, and 432 last semester. I'm sure we know a lot of the same people, though. If you end up going to French Idol, say "bonjour"! We'll be doing some short songs and a skit about a princess and a dragon, I'm the princess. :)

Thirdmango said...

Actually for a good number of years in high school I was able to completely ignore the news, so it is possible.