what is the dessert quiz?
Just a little online quiz that a friend linked me to! Rediculous. But, I thought the results were funny enough to share. :)
Mmmm, me love cheesecake! (you think our names every get confused in your comments?)
I need to go take this quiz. Sounds delicious!
Sara, yes, I'm quite sure our names get confused in the comments! FYI: I (the author of this blog) have many friends named Sara...so if any comments sound as though I am speaking in the third person...it's not me! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
what is the dessert quiz?
Just a little online quiz that a friend linked me to! Rediculous. But, I thought the results were funny enough to share. :)
Mmmm, me love cheesecake! (you think our names every get confused in your comments?)
I need to go take this quiz. Sounds delicious!
Sara, yes, I'm quite sure our names get confused in the comments! FYI: I (the author of this blog) have many friends named Sara...so if any comments sound as though I am speaking in the third person...it's not me! :)
Post a Comment