7.07.2007

8 Random Facts

Sorry, Becca, that this took a few days!

  1. I’ve been on every continent in the Northern Hemisphere.
  2. I’ve been to two active volcanoes in the same year. (Mt. St. Helens and Kiluea)
  3. I’ve eaten duck ovaries. (Japan 1999)
  4. My favorite color was pink when I was little…then it was red…and now it’s pink. I’m fairly certain I like pink again simply because I have a baby boy.
  5. I majored in Japanese for 1.5 years and graduated with a B.A. in French. I minored in MFHD. (Marriage, Family, and Human Development)
  6. I taught Scottish Highland Dance for one week during the summer after my freshman year of college. The children were hysterical.
  7. I have friends in the south of France that I still write/e-mail after nearly 15 years.
  8. I spent the night in a barn in Switzerland. (The cows only live there in the winter…and it was July.)
I'm tagging: Rob, Sarah, Sara, Jen, Shelly, Shirley, and two other persons I haven't even thought of! (Pathetic...but I don't seem to have 8 blogging friends that haven't already done this! Maybe I'll have Steve and Christopher tell me their 8 random facts...)

1 comment:

michelle said...

these are awesome! you go with your duck ovaries! lol