12.19.2005
Pre-Christmas Boredom...
I'm home for the break...and missing Steve terribly. Guess that's what happens when we're on opposite sides of the US. Good thing we'll have a couple days together before the wedding. I'm going CRAZY!!! At least Steve's lonely, too. That makes me feel a little better. Friday night I made a little felt animal thing (sort of looks like an owl) for the Christmas tree. Last night I made a felt octopus with buttons for the suction-cup things on its legs. Today Dad went to Seattle and Katelyn was at Mercy Flights training...so Mom and I went to church by ourselves. Mom taught a great lesson on being kind in a not-so-kind world in the Mia Maid class. And then I pretty much spent the day making soup and biscuits to take to one of Mom's friends and waiting for Steve to get to Ohio so he could call me. :) And now he's there and calling me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Going home makes me bipolar. I’m either bored and missing my friends or totally relaxed and happy to be free from the world. There’s rarely much in between.
Post a Comment