1.11.2006

Winter Semester

I know that most people who read this would rather hear about the wedding, etc. However, I'm procrastinating that post until I have all the photos I want to use.

Steve and I moved in (mostly) and seem to be able to find everything in the new collective mess that is our apartment. We've established a rather efficient morning schedule that allows me to do nearly nothing while Steve gets ready for school. His classes start at 8am everyday and I have class at 10am most days. That means I get to stay in bed while he wanders around trying not to wake me up...even though he knows very well that I'm awake. :) I also get to enjoy our new favorite cartoon, The Backyardigans on Nickelodeon.

I'm taking ANTHR 101, PDBIO 305, STATS 221, Rel.C 325, and PSCH 342 (Abnormal Psychology). It should be a rather fascinating semester. I know I'll enjoy the course material, but not necessarily the lectures/homework. The physiology professor has a funny habit of taking his shoes off and walking back and forth in the front of the room. It's amusing, but distracting to have him move so much. Oh well. I'm not dancing in Lu'au this year, so things should be much less chaotic than past Winter semesters. I'm not sure which department I'll be volunteering in at the State Hospital for PSYCH, but it will certainly be very interesting.

I'm off to get some homework done while my eternal roommate is at the lab. Hope your Winter semester is going well so far!

1 comment:

Thirdmango said...

I've been meaning to call you and congratulate you on the new aquisiton. Ha Ha. Let me know where you live and I'll come by and visit sometime.