1.31.2006

Mystery Package

I received a message this morning from someone at the UPS office. Apparently they've been trying to deliver a package to my old apartment...essentially the office of my old complex. However, the office won't take it because I don't live there anymore. First, I have no idea who would send me a package at my old address...most people that would send me a package would know my new address...hmm. Second, the number the UPS lady left didn't work...so I had to call the UPS headquarters in Georgia and I couldn't understand a thing she (the lady in Georgia) said! Third, we're never home during the day. So, I guess I'll find out eventually who sent the package. It's been 11 days since they tried to deliver the package the first time...I'm surprised they've tried so hard to track me down and get it to me. Hopefully this mystery package will be worth it! I'm rather excited to see who it's from...and what it is... Beats getting excited about the many major exams I have to study for...

No comments: