12.14.2005
The End of an Era
I took my very last French final today...Madame Thompson's African Lit exam. I felt okay about it, so we'll see if it acually helps my grade...I suppose it's nearly impossible to hurt my grade (merely because there's no way I did worse on the exam than my average in the class). I have two tests and a paper left this semester. Ah, the life of a procrastinator! At this point I'm ready to just give up. We may be moving everything into the new apartment tomorrow night as well, so it looks like I really ought to get that paper done tonight and be ready to take the MFHD test first thing in the morning...I know I'll put off the Psych test until the last minute! :) I leave sometime Friday morning...so I may take it at 8am Friday! Two weeks until the wedding!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment