I'm afraid I don't have much...
I'm waiting for me Psych 111 mentor to return my latest draft with comments/grade...the final is due on the 8th. Naturally, we haven't gotten them back yet...it's as though she doesn't understand that there are at least a million other things to finish this week. Argh. I know for a fact that she understands...she complained to me last week...as she was grading my paper...which she subsequently failed to e-mail me...
May your Monday morning be less stressful than mine is sure to be!
I'm waiting for me Psych 111 mentor to return my latest draft with comments/grade...the final is due on the 8th. Naturally, we haven't gotten them back yet...it's as though she doesn't understand that there are at least a million other things to finish this week. Argh. I know for a fact that she understands...she complained to me last week...as she was grading my paper...which she subsequently failed to e-mail me...
May your Monday morning be less stressful than mine is sure to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment