
I was just thinking that I haven't said anything in a couple of weeks...and then I noticed there were two messages reminding me of that fact. I'm sorry! Things have been a little busy, but there hasn't been a lot to share with the world. Although, I will make an effort to find something to share.
Thanksgiving break was interesting. Steve, Alvaro and I went to my parents' home in Medford, Oregon. We were supposed to leave that Tuesday evening, thus spending much of the week in Medford. However, about 20 minutes after we were supposed to have begun boarding the flight, it was cancelled. We then spent about an hour trying to get a new flight to Medford. We ended up having to fly to Eugene the next afternoon...thus losing an entire day because after the flight we had to drive 2 1/2 hours to Medford.
Needless to say, we didn't have time for much Wednesday night. We watched the recent Batman movie with my sister and went to bed rather late. Thanksgiving day we spent attempting to stay out of Mom's way and running to the store to get things for her...or watching more movies. Friday we went to the County Clerk's office and got a marriage license...it's official! That afternoon I went to the temple. That wonderful experience was the highlight of my break. Saturday was spent cooking, watching Lord of the Rings, bugging Katelyn at Old Navy (she had to work a lot while we were there), discussing wedding details, etc. On Sunday we went to Sacrament meeting and flew back to Provo. We ran into a couple of my brother's best friends from high school.
This last week I went to class, wrote a couple papers for Psych 111, spent time with Steve (not enough...), did some research for Dr. Miller, sent out wedding announcements, and attended the opening of Dr. Olivier's exhibit in the MOA. By the way...you should all go!!! Nostalgia and Technology has taken him several years to put together and it shows. Very impressive. Check it out!
This weekend I shall juggle a few Christmas and graduation parties, write more papers (French feminism and the Proclamation on the Family), do laundry, visit the boys at Slate Canyon, go through my junk in preparation for moving, attempt to find someone to buy my Winter contract, perhaps become hysterical, etc. Can you tell it's December? Things always become so rushed right about now...even without an upcoming wedding.
I'm including the photo we used for our announcements. Enjoy!
5 comments:
Are you coming to the Freda graduation party? You should. I got your annoncement in the mail today. Yay!
I'm not sure we'll be able to make it to Freda's party...we have way too many places to be at 7pm tonight!
I love the picture!!!! Absolutely awesome. I hope that finals are going well for you!
Great picture and best of luck with finals. And wedding preparations! :)
Thanks! I'm sure everything will work out just fine. :)
Post a Comment