12.15.2005

Welcome Finish Line

I took two tests this morning, wrote a 6-page French paper, packed most of my things, did laundry, moved some of my things to an apartment which will not be ours (the couple living in our apartment didn't manage to move out...annoying), and now I am peacefully sitting in the ESC wasting time. :) We have more moving and packing to do tonight...as well as check-out cleaning, etc. Guess there won't be much sleeping tonight. I leave tomorrow morning. Sad. It will be a strange 10 days so far away from Steve. He's already promised to write tons of mushy e-mail and call everyday. The calling part's a big deal! He's not a big fan of the phone...glad he likes me enough to call...otherwise eternity could be a little too silent for my taste. I must admit I'm not really looking forward to going home. There won't be much to do for the first few days because it's too early for the last-minute wedding details and too late for homework. I suppose Katelyn will be in school most of next week and working the rest of it. But, Christmas Sunday I will get a chance to talk to my little brother! :) He'll be back February 10!!! Good luck with finals if you haven't finished...and congrats if you have! Happy Holidays!

No comments: