10.03.2005

The HBLL and All It's Glory

I've been good today. I went to all my classes, paid attention, took notes, jumped and danced with energy, etc. I also cleaned for cleaning checks...and even managed to clean all of my roommate's assigned kitchen areas as well. I went to FHE and contributed. I did a few things for my calling. I even checked up on my sick roommate. And now I'm in the library not studying. :) Well, I did my Portuguese homework. There's a REALLY LOUD girl on the phone in the stacks. I feel like telling her (not so gently) that the lobby/area by the elevators and stairs might be a less annoying place to have her somewhat private conversation. I really didn't care to know anything she's so graciously shared with everyone here on the 2nd floor. Oh well. That's not a great excuse for ignoring my work...guess I ought to get back to it. I have a quiz in French 456 tomorrow. That requires me to actually finish the reading and understand it. Oh, and don't forget about all that lecture material that didn't make any sense. Sigh. One of these days I won't have to dread French class...oh wait...this is the last one. Bittersweet, I suppose. Too bad Steve has so much reading to get done tonight. I'm not in the mood to sit here in the HBLL and stare at the mostly empty stacks. Maybe I ought to go out and raid a few used bookstores in order to fill these stacks. That would be a most interesting project. Not that I have any money to buy books...besides textbooks that is. Speaking of, there are still a couple I haven't bothered to pick up. Hehe. Okay. Back to work. Seriously! That includes everyone who is reading this and ignoring their work as well.

2 comments:

Thirdmango said...

I need to return your movie. But as a side note, are you going to invite me to dinner at your place once you two are married? I sure hope so, I need to have a married couple to hang out with.

Sara said...

Um...I didn't realize you had one of my movies...that might explain why I can't find some of them...people keep borrowing them and then I can't remember who...oh well. Most people are honest, at least our friends are...