10.14.2005

Meaning of My Life

Is productivity really a measure of the meaning I've found in my life? Because if that's the case, I haven't found much today. I had Portuguese at 8am and then the research team meeting was cancelled, my Aging/Adult Development class was cancelled, and my Psych class was cancelled. Which means I spent most of the day working on trivial homework assignments, watching a strange movie that I should have watched with a film major, etc. Kim came home from work early and motivated me to get my laundry done a day early. After that I actually had the spark to get down to the Provo City Library and check out a couple books relating to some things we've been talking about in my critical theory class. Reading outside the syllabus?! What's that all about? Who knows. I may have actually begun to manage my time more wisely. I suppose I feel good about getting homework done and actually learning new things. That's a good use of my time. Spending time with Steve is definitely a good thing. Too bad he's just as busy as I am! I don't feel like I'm doing much good outside my own little life. Probably has something to do with the fact that I no longer have roommates with problems. It's nice, but I'm not always sure how to "bond" with people who don't need to talk to me about their life problems. Good thing I still have other friends. :) In other news...my roommate from LSH told me she's 5 months pregnant. And another friend (French major) received her mission call to Brussels Belgium. Somehow time moves along without me noticing. It's almost the end of first block and I feel like it all just started. I'm really losing any sense of urgeny. That's bad! There's a wedding to plan, a degree to finish, pre-requisites to ace, etc. Wish I had an e-mail from my brother...

3 comments:

Thirdmango said...

who is going to Brussels?

Sara said...

Another French major...why?

Anonymous said...

The Boing-Boing Bounce ... an analysis of blog-driven traffic
Recently Eric Butler, an old-timer at WebTrends started blogging about analytics-related topics.
Hey, great blog...I read it alot, I just wanted to drop a line.
Find college search as well as information on college search.