10.08.2005
Wedding Plans...
Let me just say that I'm very glad my mother is so excited about all the wedding details...because I'm not! :) I'm just not one of those girls that had these things planned out by the time they were Beehives. I'm excited to be married, but not about the actual reception details. The conversations are okay, but the decision parts are difficult. I don't have that mental image of the perfect reception to pull from...I actually have to have an opinion on the spot! So, today I will look through all the invitations that my sister and Mom picked out and try to decide which is best...although at least 6 of them look exactly the same...subtle differences, I'm sure. Too bad my sister isn't here to explain it all to me...we call her the Cruise Director in our family...because she LOVES to plan things. Lucky me! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Goodie, I'm excited about you two getting married. There seem to be a lot of exciting things going on around the group perspective. I may end up calling you tomorrow or sometime in the next couple days, just so you're aware.
Post a Comment