9.27.2005

Le Club

Le Club Francais...bien sur! It's that time of year!!! According to the posters, it's the hottest club on campus. Mostly it's a bunch of crazy French majors making fools of ourselves in front of the faculty and 101/102 students. A few of us from 456 are considering a performance in this semester's French Idol. We'll see if we can pull it off. We're in 456 after all...that means a lot of reading. Anyway, I'm mostly just avoiding my homework. I'm not really in the mood to study for my Psych 111 exam. Pitiful GE course...well, the course isn't pitiful. It's pitiful that I have to take it...

3 comments:

Thirdmango said...

You Crazy Frenchies. Just so you know in case you didn't, Camber's BDay party is tomorrow, I'll try and remember to call you about it.

Elisabeth said...

Aww, French Club. I feel kind of gypped that I won't a get a shirt this year because I'll be starting second semester. Enjoy it extra for me!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/21-daftar-atlet-terkaya-di-dunia-yang-kamu-harus-tahu/