I received a letter from Sister Chambers today. She's enjoying her time in Argentina and think it's funny that she alternates city/country every transfer. It's strange to think that I'm old enough to have so many of my youngest roommates on missions. Time flies when you're having fun! Well, at least it does when you've been at BYU this long.
T. Joseph Chambers entered the MTC today and is bound for Georgia Atlanta Spanish speaking. The greatly quoted young man will surely shock us all as he puts aside his Japanese skills and picks up Spanish. Expect great things!!!
Katelyn's "friend", Shawn Schlosser, received his mission call this last week. He's headed for Arizona Phoenix in November.
I still haven't heard where Sister Seegmiller was transferred to...which means I have no idea where to send this package that's been sitting in my room for a couple months now. Neither of her sisters know either. Guess we'll all wait patiently for that weekly e-mail.
Sister Lyman seems to be MIA as well. At least we know she made it to Winnipeg!
Elder Schwanke should be e-mailing tonight. I'm excited to read what he has to say about the secret we shared with him today. I'm sure it will be something like this: "I'm so happy for you! I'm sure things will be great for the two of you. Read your scriptures!" I love my little brother.
Sister Hall returns from South Africa in November, so we can't expect her to find much time to write. Last I heard she was learning a lot from her companion and teaching many children.
If I left anyone out of the update...let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment