Not much to say...but I guess I ought to write something! I got THE FUNNIEST package yesterday from Kay. She sent me a scarf she knitted...I guess it's a late birthday present, but I can't use it until it gets cold. :) The reason it's so funny is that she sent it in a tampon box. That was a VERY strange thing to see in the mailbox! Leave to Kay to think of re-using a tampon box to mail something.
I just came home from Break-the-Fast. It's going to be an interesting ward...it's mostly people from last year, a few from this summer, and even fewer new people. The clubhouse was locked, so we all crammed into apt. 15 and then spread out onto the front yard. Bishop seemed to enjoy himself.
Friday night we had a little get-together in my apartment to welcome Derek home. It was fun to see some of the most recently-returned guys from freshman year. I was surprised that Ross came. But, he's like that...you never know what his plans are. Derek doesn't seem to have changed too much. Well, he's grown up, but still Derek!
I didn't go to the football game yesterday, but we lost anyway. I suppose I'll have to have a little more school spirit this year and actually go to some of the games. I haven't been to a football game since freshman year!
Classes aren't going to be as scary as I thought. I love my Portuguese class and feel relatively comfortable in French 456. I thought Madame would terrify me, but it's okay so far. 451 will take a lot of thinking, serious thinking. I ended up in Psych 111 with Sarah C. It's a GE, so there are a LOT of freshmen. But, it should be okay once we've finished with all the administrative stuff. MFHD 334 will be enlightening...it's Adult Development and Aging...all the great things we have to look forward to! I'm also taking a "be brave" class...modern dance!
I've got to get some cookies in the oven before Steve finishes with his meetings for the day. It seems that we will always have callings that require multiple meetings on Sundays. It's hard because he always finishes just before I start for the day. Oh well. Somehow we always figure it out without too much harm being done. ;)
2 comments:
Tell me when and what number your modern dance class and I'll see if another friend is in that one, if so, you can have a friend to go with to that class.
I have Modern MW 10am in 164 RB. :)
Post a Comment