I was a very pathetic mom on Christopher's birthday. I did manage to get a little video of him playing...but no photos! We baked the cake and didn't decorate it. We didn't even eat it. So, we have an octopus cake in the kitchen that is mostly whole. I guess it just had something to do with the fact that Steve's been really busy in the lab this week and that we haven't been getting a lot of sleep. I just wasn't too motivated to do much! Pathetic. He did get a new toy. And at Thanksgiving we had pumpkin pie with a candle in it...does that count?
**Photos are backwards in time...obviously! Not sure where his pants went...must have been covered in pumpkin pie...he loved that a little too much!
**Photos are backwards in time...obviously! Not sure where his pants went...must have been covered in pumpkin pie...he loved that a little too much!
3 comments:
Eh, who needs pants!
Nice hat. I always end up snapping myself with the elastic string when I wore those hats when I was little. Ouch.
Some days are just hard. Even birthdays. Growing up, we were lucky sometimes to get to celebrate our birthdays on the actual day. What with everyone's busy schedules and whatnot, the celebrating often got shuffled around to a different day. Which was fine by us...we got to feel special for longer. One time, even, my lucky little brother won himself TWO cakes because during the first celebration we realized there was no film in the camera...so, for the photo ops, we did it all over again. :)
Post a Comment