11.28.2007

Christopher's First Birthday

...is today! Sang "Happy Birthday" to him this morning when he woke up. Not sure what else we're going to do today. We'll bake that octopus cake tonight when Daddy gets home. Christopher doesn't have his 12 month appointment until December 13th, so I can't give you any stats just yet. I'll be sure to take lots of photos today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Christopher! I hope we'll get to see you again soon!

Unknown said...

One year! He's a cute little kid. Isn't it gratifying to know that you haven't killed the kid yet? I feel like it's an accomplishment that Lindsay is still alive and kicking.

Lindsay said...

Wasn't I just reading about his birth? Time flies. But anyway...

Happy Birthday! Surviving the first year is a grand accomplishment indeed. Way to go, all of you!

Sara said...

He is indeed a cutie. :)

ChristyR said...

How have I just found your blog? Love the pics, your guys are so cute! Snow..I miss it...=(

Sara said...

Christine, you crack me up! You've visited before...you just don't remember. ;) Off to see what you're up to today...