11.06.2007

Home from San Antonio



And I'm still recovering. I got home Sunday night and still haven't unpacked. There's way too much stuff!!! I can't even believe how much Fiskars put into our weekend and how much stuff/training they sent us home with. Wow. I am floored. We took classes with Cherly, Holly, Stephenie, Heidi Grace, and Nancy from Cloud 9. I learned SO MUCH. Fiskars is doing some amazing things and there's even a village named Fiskars in Finland where artists live and work. We even took a little field trip to the Alamo! There is no way any of the Nifty Fifty will be able to thank them. So, here's a HUGE thanks to all my fellow Fiskateers for making the weekend such a wonderful experience, to the lead Fiskateers for teaching us, to Heidi Grace, to Nancy from Cloud 9, to Suzanne Walker and team, and to Brains on Fire.

*We wore these orange hats all over San Antonio. Christopher loves it!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Glad you had fun!

Sara said...

I'm glad my homeland did right by you! :) Those orange hats are, um, very bright! It sounds like you had a blast.