11.05.2006

Officially Okay

It's officially okay for baby to come. :) Steve took the Biochem GRE yesterday morning...so now he's "available". Baby seemed to have taken that to heart...or at least my belly did. Just before noon (when Steve was finishing/coming home) a series of lovely contractions began...and they lasted for several hours. Not all were painful...and they obviously didn't lead to real labor. So, here I sit having enjoyed the last few hours of contraction-free Sunday. I have another appointment tomorrow. Last Wednesday the doctor decided he wanted to see me within 5 days...he wasn't sure I'd make it the whole week. Pretty sure I'll make it until tomorrow morning. Although, I had a nice long nap and wouldn't mind having a baby tonight. :)
Katelyn's taking a nap on our couch because she has a sinus infection and can't seem to get any sleep in the dorms...hmm...something to do with being the RS President and extremely social otherwise. :) It's nice to have siblings in Provo!!! I just hope she isn't too contagious...she's been here a LOT in the last three days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're having contractions! They are no fun.

Hope you're at the hospital right now... with an epidural.

Sara said...

Nope...still waiting...but no more contractions...false alarm. Too bad, really.

Thirdmango said...

good luck! :)