11.14.2006
Only a Little Progress
I'm now 80% effaced. Wahoo. Trying hard not to be too discouraged...but it's getting difficult. Maternal Fetal told me I was a model patient and granted me permission to eat when I'm hungry...as long as I keep testing. I guess they figure since my numbers are always well below the limit and I do what I'm told (I try!). I get a chance to eat more. :) A very good thing...Thanksgiving dinner could have been very sad indeed. Cross your fingers baby comes before then anyway...not looking forward to next week's OB appointment...they want to strip my membranes...which sounds worse than it probably is...but I'd still like to avoid it! They're also against inducing me on my due date just for the heck of it...which means I could go a week over and they still wouldn't be concerned with inducement unless he's getting too big. Which explains their eagerness to strip my membranes...I have to stop saying/writing that...it sounds scary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's time to find a tramponline.
Err... not a tramp online, but a trampoline, rather.
Maybe I could substitute jumping jacks? I definitely won't be looking for a tramp online... :)
Post a Comment