7.10.2008

Our July 4th (LOTS of photos)















Our weekend was fabulous! We went to a parade, to the lake, and the zoo. And we even played on the trampoline at Grandma and Grandpa's. Whew! I think Christopher really enjoyed having a playmate all to himself. Thanks, Cousin Lindsay, for letting a rowdy boy follow you around. ;)

3 comments:

Tami said...

he is getting SO big!

stacey said...

Cute pics of a cute boy!

So...we FINALLY got our housing contract today. I was curious which # you guys were in so I checked on UMIch's directory...well come to find out Steve's address apparently isn't current on there since your move and it seems that WE ARE MOVING INTO YOUR OLD HOUSE. HOORAY!

Sorry for shouting, but for some reason this makes things 10x more exciting than they already were. :)

Katelyn Ann(e) said...

darn, i want to play on the trampoline with christopher. i love the penguin one!!!!!!