7.01.2008

Maybe he speaks French?

Apparently he loves this song...we played it over and over today while he "danced". And then when Mama didn't start it again (after at least 10 times), he begged for more. My little French baby!

*ETA: The song is "Champs- Elysees", sung by Joe Dassin.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute! Also, I love that song -- I first heard it when went with my high school French class to the French fair at BYU. Ah, good times!

Sara said...

Oh, I miss the French Fair!!! Obviously didn't go as a high school student, but I got to judge some seriously funny French skits put on by 14 year old Francophiles...too fun!

Anonymous said...

Il est tres adorable!!! Mon petit chou....

Sara said...

LOL--this is SO cute! By the end, he looks like he's thinking, "Oh man, where's a good place I can tip over?" That is so funny!

And that song is addictive!