7.17.2008

26

Today I turn 26. Not much to say about that...but it's certainly a nice number! No big plans, just the hope that it will be cooler than yesterday so we can spend some time outside.

7 comments:

stacey said...

Happy Birthday! How did I manage to forget that you're more than a year older than me? I'll be 25 August 4th. :) Yay summer birthdays!!

Sara said...

I have another friend with your birthday, Stacey! Don't think you'll be here in time for your birthday...but we'll have to bring you cupcakes anyway. :)

Sara said...

Happy Birthday, Sara!!! You have the same birthday as my dad...must be the Day of the Coolest People on Earth, um, day...

I hope that you have a nice day and that you DO get to spend some time outside in the great outdoors :)

Lindsay said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday ALL WEEK,Sara!
26 is a terrific age! Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh! Happy birthday! :) Great blog you have. :)

The Bergmans said...

So I'm a little late to add in, but hope you had a happy, and not too hot birthday!