Today Christopher slept in until 9:40am. I didn't have the heart or guts to wake him up earlier! Steve left early...so I had about an hour to myself before the day even started! Christopher was awake until 11:30am and has been napping for nearly an hour and a half. Wow. I'm listening to a book on CD and trying to get a few things cleaned up. Laundry is in the washer. Most of the dishes are clean. Several projects are finished. Scriptures are read. Hair is done. I just need to pick up some photos at Walgreens and get in some exercise before dinner. The Mullens are coming over for a little BBQ. Their son is about 10 days older than Christopher. (Actually there are 5 little boys his age in our ward...nursery should be CRAZY next summer!)
Yesterday Katelyn e-mailed to ask if she could visit us for Thanksgiving. YES!!! We were planning to invite her anyway...just hadn't called her yet. Wonder if Garrett wants to come...
1 comment:
Bonjour!!!
ça va?
bonne journée!!!
PROLIX
{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr
Post a Comment