8.23.2007

Thunder Storms and "Earthquakes"

This morning we woke up to a rather loud bit of thunder that shook the building. We actually thought we had an earthquake! After the rain stopped, it turned out to be a really hot and sunny day. But last night was scary!
Christopher took two naps today...which was so nice! Steve and I both napped during that time. We're a bit sick. Well, maybe more than a bit. I've had a headache for almost a week, had a fever Sunday night, and a sore throat since Tuesday. Steve woke up with it today. And Christopher had a fever for a couple hours and is perfectly happy. Thank heavens!

*Funny moment of the week: Sunday night/Monday morning I woke up at 2am with a fever and was burning up in bed. My first thought was "Oh no! I'm turning into a werewolf! This is so inconvenient. Steve is not going to like this." I've been reading Stephanie Meyer's books. I had just gotten into 'Eclipse'....hence the werewolf thought. So weird. It's funny what good books will do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-no werewolf and NO TORNADO- good!