Today Christopher showed us that he does in fact know the sign for 'milk'. Yay!!! We're so proud. We've been working on the sign for 'nursing', but he usually just waves his arms instead of pulling on his shirt. Sigh. He'll get it someday. At least he can ask for milk/tell us he's hungry...and then we can decide for him whether he'll get a bottle or get to nurse.
2 comments:
Good job little Christopher! Lindsay still isn't consistent in telling us when she's hungry. But she does now get very excited to see our betta fish and makes the sign for fish. Very helpful. ;)
How cool is that!! I actually used to teach a mommy and me sign class! I'll have to see what I have left and get some stuff out to you!
PS...are you my secret sister? I noticed you picture under the DT list of gals and thought "hey, her eye is familiar and my secret sis card is sitting right here... and looks pretty darn close!!
Post a Comment