It rained Saturday night, most of Sunday/Sunday night, yesterday morning, last night, and it's still raining. And there's even some thunder! :) The only downside? We can't go out and swing or meet the other mothers and babies at the park. So, what do we do? Build cities and destroy them, of course!
And during nap time? Mom bakes bread, finishes the laundry, cleans the bathtub, and gets a start on some of her assignments. Those assignments (this month) include: an altered book for an international artist swap (I send mine to Australia and receive one from Singapore), a "secret" project I can't talk about until it's been posted (my most recent secret project will be posted on the 21st), and another altered project based on a Pencil Lines sketch (still not sure what I'm going to do with this one). And I've still got the July "Candy Town" kit from SIStv to work with.
If there's a break in the rain we'll take the bus to see Daddy at his lab and we'll all walk to a fabulously full used bookstore called "The Dawn Treader".
A perfect rainy day!
2 comments:
Sounds like you made delicious lemonade from lemons!!! Good for you all!
AH! The Dawn Treader! My roommate last winter had a shirt from the Dawn Treader, and I was always interested in going there after that...
Post a Comment