Yesterday it snowed nearly 5 inches...and today we are expecting 5-6 more. At least that is what I have been told. Looks like it will be more like 2 more. Not really "snowed in"...but we are celebrating anyway!
Aside from the sledding, I have managed a couple loads of laundry, 3 sewing projects (including some pjs I think I could wear while 9 months pregnant with twins...since we are having only one, I will be extra comfy), lots of picking up of toys and books, and some super-secret Valentine's Day packages for our family members (watch for them!).
All I need to do now is get ready for the longest Sunday ever (ward council, church, baptism preview for the soon-to-be-8-year-olds, rearrangement of the ward bulletin boards). That means making sure I can find healthy and portable foods for snacks and lunch...and more snacks. 10am-4pm is a long Sunday. Did I tell you they changed the time we meet again? We now meet at 11:30am. I feel sorry for those in nursery and Primary!
Only 3 more days and 40 minutes until the big ultrasound...dying to know if this baby is a "Garrett" or not! (Still unsure of a girl's name.)
*Photos: Sledding down a teeny-tiny hill at the high school next to our complex. See the size of those flakes?! Crazy-huge.
2 comments:
Hooray for ultrasounds! If it is a boy, Garrett is a great name. :)
It's my brother's name...and somehow it seems just perfect this time! Hope I'm right...hope it's a boy. :)
Post a Comment