2.10.2010

"Go get a sister for me?"

How about a brother instead?

I could cry. I am SO HAPPY! Not that I wasn't dying to add ruffles and pink things to our house, but I couldn't be happier to be having another boy. Ruffles will have to wait. Bring on the elephants and manly plaids! ;)

Baby Garrett will join us sometime at the end of June (22-26) or so. He is measuring a bit big...like 4 oz. bigger than the average 20 week fetus. So, he may actually come on time!

Unfortunately he spent the whole ultrasound burrowing his cute little face into my back, so the photos are awful! We do have a decent one of his feet, his spine (quite cool, actually) and his *ahem* boy parts.

Will share (some of) those soon...just need to get them scanned in and cleaned up a bit (b&w grainy photos don't scan too well).

*Note: Christopher is just as happy with a brother, of course. It's just that he has two girl cousins and ALL of his little friends (save one) have a sister. Guess it seemed natural to him!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Hurray! You get to reuse clothes! Lindsay still asks for a little brother. I think they want what they don't have. :)

Lindsay said...

Hooray for brothers! And hooray for boys named Garrett! :) If he comes June 30, he'll even share a birthday with my Garrett. :)

Unknown said...

congrats! Nothing like brotherly love! And you guys already have a name picked out, way to go!

Unknown said...

Cute! Between the two of our families we even it all out. I'm thrilled for you guys!