How do you keep a 3-year-old boy dressed?! I am going to lose my mind if I find him naked one more time...argh.
Usually happens at night when we think he is asleep...he strips and then knocks on his door to let us know he needs to use the potty. And last night Steve went to check on him (can't remember why) and he was totally naked...2+ hours after bedtime.
I just found him naked on the living room floor eating his snack. AHH! It might not be so bad if he were totally potty trained. We're working on it. Just thankful we haven't had any accidents during these streaking sessions!
Geez. Between the stripping, refusal to poop in the potty every time (3 times in the last 6 days), and the talking for 1+ hour(s) after he's in bed...I think I may go insane.
Any ideas?
*Really glad we got that carpet cleaner for Christmas...I have a feeling we're going to need it.
3 comments:
I wish I could help you with the talking and dinking around after bedtime problem. We're dealing with the same thing here. Ugh. We put him to bed between 8:30 and 9:00 and it takes him, seriously, until nearly 10:30 to fall asleep. He doesn't strip down, but he doesn't stay in his bed either. Argh.
Same here! It's almost 11pm some nights! Drives me nuts.
Hmm, bummer! I wish I could offer some ideas on, well, anything...I'm only good for 9 months and under :P
Good luck, though :(
Post a Comment