Not really sick at all this time...thank heavens! Only lost my lunch once so far...and not until 10 weeks. Weird. Do not feel so hot in the evening and tend to be disgusted by dinner...but that's about it. Phew!
Have YOU been sick at all? Guess you're past that point now...
Hooray!! Congratulations to you guys! :) The baby looks so cute already Glad you haven't been too ill. You'd fit right in if you moved back here, everyone is having a kid!! I think Rebecca was born in the wrong year for having lots of playmates her age, oh well...
7 comments:
Hurray! What a super cute blob!
Way to go! This is always exciting news. Hope all is well over in Buckeye country. Good luck!
Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm so excited for you!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. Hope all goes well. Have you been sick?
Not really sick at all this time...thank heavens! Only lost my lunch once so far...and not until 10 weeks. Weird. Do not feel so hot in the evening and tend to be disgusted by dinner...but that's about it. Phew!
Have YOU been sick at all? Guess you're past that point now...
Hooray!! Congratulations to you guys! :) The baby looks so cute already Glad you haven't been too ill. You'd fit right in if you moved back here, everyone is having a kid!! I think Rebecca was born in the wrong year for having lots of playmates her age, oh well...
Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations! :D I'm so happy for you!!!
He/she is darling already *hugs*
Post a Comment