We spent Thanksgiving weekend in a cabin in Kentucky with family. An awesome way to spend a holiday!
Kiffer enjoyed playing nicely (most of the time) with Cousin Lindsay and sometimes just sat and watched Baby "Cake" (Kate). I am so glad they get to see each other as often as they do! Pretty fun to have a cousin so close in age.
We hiked a couple times and discovered that Kentucky has some incredibly interested geology. Natural Bridge State Resort Park and Skybridge (same park). The kids did great! Such troopers.
Saw so many wild turkeys...excellent timing. :)
Kiffer turned 3 over the weekend and he was thrilled to have candles to blow out...but was not all that interested in eating the cake right away. Opening presents is the best...or so we were told. He really likes to open them...and sometimes fails to notice what is inside.
Good thing we had a pre-Christmas as well...more presents to open!
Did not take as many photos as I thought I had...hope to get some from all the other cameras eventually. Somehow failed to take a single photo (with my own camera) of Kate and Kiffer. Oops!
3 comments:
mmmm turkey.
Turkeeeeeeeey!
I don't think we got a picture of Christopher and Kate either. Vast oversight!
I think maybe Grandpa got one?
Post a Comment