12.08.2009

Tuesday

It's Tuesday. Which means that yesterday was Monday...which really means that I didn't do much yesterday. Mondays are like that...they follow Sundays. You see my point? Sundays are NOT restful. Ever. Despite our best intentions, etc.

The ward boundaries were changed on Sunday and I am sad to see so many of my new friends leave our ward for the new one. Super glad I failed to return any borrowed items yet...means I have an awesome excuse to drop in on those friends at least once before Christmas. And before the snow comes and makes it impossible to cross town...

Have big-ish plans for the day. Hitting Wal-mart to pick up Harry Potter VI on DVD as a Christmas gift (not-so-secret) and some cheap-o knitting needles. My youngest brother-in-law wants to learn to knit mittens...so I think we'll learn together over the holiday. Assuming he meant it when he asked. Also picking up some books that came in to the library...thank heavens! Need some reading material. Had the crazy idea to cook a turkey today. And then I realized I hadn't thawed it out. Maybe tomorrow? Sounds good right now...

Kiffer says "I feel better...no see the doctor". Yesterday he said, "I sick...see the doctor...help me feel better?". Confession: I "lied" and told him that Daddy was learning to be a sort-of-doctor (because how do you explain "pharmacist" to a 3 year old?) and would give him some medicine to help. He bought it...until he tasted it! Glad he is well. He could use a trip out of the house.

Superman has 2 finals today...of 5. He'll be done on Thursday morning at 8:30am. Fabulous!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

John wants to learn to knit? Wow.

Sara said...

I know! Really he just wants to wear some cool mittens and say that he made them himself...

Unknown said...

and just when Christopher and Ammon were getting to be such buddies!
Well, hopefully we can still hang out sometime!

Sara said...

Lara! I have NO intentions of ignoring you. Ever. We are hanging out soon! I promise.