4.14.2009

Cleaning my room is fun to do, to do, to do...

...to do. Um, yeah. That's how the song goes, but I'm not sure it's true! ;) Those of you with kids in nursery probably know this song is merely meant to convince kids that various things can be fun to do...singing, cleaning, etc.

Anyway, the point is that I have a lot TO DO. And that song is stuck in my head. I'm posting my "to do" list because somehow making it public is a better motivator than that silly song!

clean room
clean kitchen and all those dishes
laundry
potty training (because he's just TOO into the little potty/underwear and why keep putting it off?)
mail some stuff
finish those pjs (x2 because Katelyn asked for them for her birthday and I didn't get them done and because I deserve a new pair)
bake some oatmeal cookies for Superman (using all those raisins Kiffer got in his basket and won't eat)
edit photos (Easter, tamale making, etc)
post those photos

Okay, maybe it doesn't look like much...but it sure feels like a LOT! (Sewing and potty training can be time consuming.)

2 comments:

Sara said...

No, I think it's quite fair to say that's a lot to do...especially if you're not in the mood to do it. I really, REALLY have to be motivated to give the apartment a thorough cleaning.

But the cookies, now THAT sounds pretty do able. It's a sweet pay-off!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara -- Check out my blog when you have a minute...a picture of your awesome bunny is there!