Holy cow, that is freaking awesome! Makes me want to move to a really old house in Ann Arbor. I love, too, how it's not just cool tiny doors but that the insides of the doors are intricately decorated. So cool!
I'm hoping when it stops snowing/raining we can do the walking tour of tiny doors!
I like to think it is!;)
OOh-that's adorable!
That's awesome. I love those little doors!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Holy cow, that is freaking awesome! Makes me want to move to a really old house in Ann Arbor. I love, too, how it's not just cool tiny doors but that the insides of the doors are intricately decorated. So cool!
I'm hoping when it stops snowing/raining we can do the walking tour of tiny doors!
I like to think it is!
;)
OOh-that's adorable!
That's awesome. I love those little doors!
Post a Comment