Last week we experienced a little Spring weather! Our bulbs are emerging from the ground, the birds are out in the morning, there are still mountains of snow in the parking lots, but it's warmer! We took a couple walks and let Christopher explore a little. It's been hard on all these little kids his age that learned to walk in the middle of the winter. Our apartments are just too small...not enough "play" room once you're big enough to walk. We're very happy to be outside again!
On Saturday I went with a couple friends to a Mom-to-Mom sale north of Detroit. I must admit that shopping for second-hand baby clothes is so much more fun than shopping at Target! Plus, I got to help pick out little pink dresses as one friend is expecting a girl any minute. :) Oh! And I bought the cutest little black cowboy boots for $3. I've been looking for some for Christopher for months! Never saw any at all in Texas.
We're still trying to get into a better spot in our complex...hoping to move in a month or two. Steve finally got someone to answer our questions about transferring. He's my hero! I think I'd have been too annoyed and rude to them. Way to go, Steve!
Christopher has gotten VERY big! On Thursday we went to the doctor for his 15 month appointment...he is 32 inches tall and 22 lbs. We're so proud! He has four teeth (still a little behind) and walks/runs like a champ. He likes to play hide-and-go-seek...he's the one that hides. Apparently it's hysterical to go into the bathroom and shut the door on Mommy. He does get kind of alarmed if you don't "find" him soon enough. Since our trip to DC he's been VERY clingy.
I've been very busy meeting deadlines for the Itty Bitty design team and for Fiskateers. Busy, but happy to do it! I'll be teaching in Ohio over Easter weekend...can't wait to meet all the NE Ohio Fiskateers!
*Photos coming! Just waiting for Christopher to get up from his nap...he'll be ready for a little photo shoot after his nap and a snack. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment