Obviously we didn't get to Ohio. (This is less than 2 miles down the highway from our exit.) So I'm not teaching today. (Very upset about that!) And we don't get to spend a snowy Easter with Steve's family. Maybe next year without the snow?
BUT: We're all okay. The car is just fine. Christopher never once cried (as you can see above)...I think he thought it was funny to be tipped to the side like that and he has always preferred to be cold. He was napping when it happened and woke up to find himself a little off kilter.
Today we're having blueberry pancakes and planning to attend the impromptu ward egg hunt in the snow. Should be a fabulous day to stay home. Oh! And I'm still going to make Portuguese Sweet Bread. Of course.
As well as AAA, we'd like to thank my parents for the great car! And all the many motorists that stopped to see if we were okay/offer to call someone for us. And we mustn't forget our great friends that came to our rescue despite the fact that she is due any minute, 15 month old was screaming for dinner, and their bathroom is suddenly leaking into their kitchen. Thank you!
3 comments:
Ahh! Scary! Peter would've freaked out. I'm glad you guys are safe and it turned out okay!
oh man... you guys wentr completely off the road! So glad everyone is okay *hugs*
(and your little one looks so cute snuggled in his seat smilin)
Im bumnmed I didnt get to meet you this morning, but we'll do it soon.
xoxo
Sarah
Yikes! Glad you guys are okay! Just slipping off the road would have been enough to do me in, that's for sure.
Post a Comment