4.07.2007

Sloane Tanen and Easter


I now know what I'm going to do with the five little chicks in our Easter basket! Go see Sloane Tanen's work ...click on "buy the prints"...check out "Easter Island"...that's my favorite! And don't forget to head on over to your public library and take a look at her "Coco" books. (juvenile picture books featuring Coco, an Easter chick)

Happy Easter preparations! And please don't be as ignorant as the high school girls that were interviewed on the news last night that seriously had no clue what Good Friday was or what the actual importance of Easter is..."um. the Easter Bunny?"...come on!!! You would think that by the time you had reached 14 years of age you would have at least realized it was a religious holiday...maybe not...we are in the US after all. But, still! I'm shocked. That's all I have to say.

2 comments:

Jess said...

That is so cute!! I love all those prints!

~Tallylibrarian

Happy, Happy, Joy said...

adorable baby. So glad he is ticklish now. ha!